Fischer has one of the most comprehensive production facilities in the precision screw machine parts industry, and is one of the few manufacturers to feature a climate controlled environment.
FISCHER PRECISION PRODUCTION... A WELL-OILED MACHINE FROM START TO FINISH
Thanks to unsurpassed craftsmanship and a relentless dedication to detail, Fischer has proven its ability to precision manufacture each of its screw machine parts, nuts and inserts within remarkably close tolerances. This means you’ll always have the benefit of hassle-free automatic or hand assembly…no matter what finish, configuration, or application you specify.
Precision Screw Machine Services
WITH A BACKGROUND AS AN EXCLUSIVE PRODUCER OF NUTS, FISCHER PROVIDES A UNIQUE DEDICATION AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRECISION NEEDED FOR AUTOMATIC ASSEMBLY AND FEEDING.
All of the nuts we produce offer the following precision features:
- Extremely precise fine threads free of burrs and slivers
- Counter bored or countersunk for easy assembly
- Extremely smooth external surfaces
- Full range of straight, radius, diamond (male or female) and angular knurls of the O.D. or on the face
- Knurls are free of burrs and slivers for safe handling
- Exact number of teeth guaranteed for precision wrenching applications
- Hex, round or square
Some of the nuts we produce include:
- JEWEL NUTS
- KNURLED NUTS
- BROACHED NUTS
- PANEL NUTS
- SPECIAL CAP NUTS
- SPECIAL KNOB AND THUMBNUTS
OUR FULL SERVICE CAPABILITIES ENABLE FISCHER TO PRODUCE ALL YOUR INSERT NEEDS, INSERTS FOR MOLDING, WHETHER CUSTOM OR STANDARD, WITH MAXIMUM COST EFFICIENCY.
In addition, our precision manufacturing ensures trouble-free assembly for you from dock to stock, meeting your quality requirements with pin fits, thread fits and close-length tolerances to prevent mold leakage and plastic flash.
- Improved fastening with plastic, rubber, and ceramic parts
- More economical than molded-in threads
- Performs well where excessive wear occurs due to frequent assembly and disassembly
- Inserts for molding
Types of Inserts:
- Custom Designed
- Rubber molded products
- Plastic housings
- Wash fountains
- Plumbing fixtures
- Complete finishing, including cleaning and packing
- 1/8" Round - 1 1/4" Round
- 1/8" Hex - 1 1/16" Hex
- 1/8" Square - 7/8" Square
- Special shapes and metric sizes upon request.
Brass, bronze, copper alloys & aluminum
- Inch and metric to ANSI H-28 or JIS standards, plus other international standards
- Internal and external threads
- Left-hand and right-hand pipe threads (i.e. straight, tapered, or fuel).
- Special sizes and shapes upon request.
Parts can be broached, back-drilled, counter bored, chamfered, knurled, or threaded. Machine surfaces can be turned, shaved, or burnished.
Standard finishes include bright nickel, zinc, chrome, cadmium, silver, and electro-tin. Special finishes, including burnishing and polishing, annealing and heat treating, supplied upon request.